OSG not only offers cutting tools as a comprehensive tool manufacturer, but also proposes a total tool layout including holders.
Tool layout according to the situation at the machine examination stage such as productivity and cost
Proposal of optimum tools and cutting conditions based on work drawings, jig configurations, and selected machines
Tool selection in collaboration with machine tool builders
Support for machining trials before and after machine delivery
Wide range of support, including proposals of tool layouts that are tailored for each application
Before Introduction of New Machine
Tool layout proposal tailored for the customer
- ・Creation of machining time table from machining drawing
- ・Optimal tool selection based on work drawings, jig configurations, and selected machines
- ・Proposal of optimum cutting conditions according to the cutting environment
- ・Pre-machining support
- ・On-site Inspection for machining
OSG collaborates with machine tool builders, tool holder makers, and other related tool manufacturers to propose the optimum tool layout tailored for the individual application.
After Introduction of New Machine
Technical support after machining
- ・Correspondence of machining trouble
- ・Improvement proposal based on the application
OSG conducts various cutting trials at the CS Center (equipped with a wide range of machines, CAD / CAM software, measuring equipment, etc.) to respond to manufacturers’ machining troubles (paid support service).
Providing Solutions in Various Scenarios
Unsure about tool selection
OSG proposes optimum tools and cutting conditions with close consideration of work drawings, jig configurations, and selected machines.
Having to obtain quotes from multiple companies for each tool
OSG collaborates with machine tool builders and tool holder makers to propose necessary tools and jigs in one package.
Don’t know how to deal with troubles after operation
With one of the best sales networks in the industry, OSG follows up on machining both in Japan and overseas so that our clients can achieve peace of mind.
With one of the best sales networks in the industry, OSG provides speedy response and support centers that are strategically situated nationally.
In addition, OSG has manufacturing and sales bases in 33 countries worldwide to provide support to customers in different regions.
Frequently Asked Questions about Machine Tool Equip
- I would like to shorten the machining cycle time of a workpiece. What should I do?
- OSG provides proposals for optimizing tooling and cutting conditions to shorten cycle time.Please contact us for support.
- I am having trouble making a rough estimate of the tooling. What should I do?
- OSG works closely with machine tool builders and tool holder makers to provide quotes for necessary tools and jigs.
- After operation, the tool life is not as expected.Are there any tips to extend the tool life?
- It is important to investigate the cause of the tools used and cutting conditions.
Please be assured that OSG will also follow up after operation.
Information on Special Tools
OSG provides cutting tools with optimum specifications for machining by utilizing reliable technical capabilities and experiences accumulated over time.
Multi-step Burnishing Drill
Carbide Angular Cutter
Sintered Diamond Drill